Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Someone asked me if I have a blog. Not sure if that's a pre- requisite to be a professional writer. The question that I asked to myself was- Do I still have a blog? The digital world brings out things of your past life. So I did find this link without much difficulty. And what should I write? I have an ocean bottled up in my heart right now- to storm out anytime. The good things, the bad things, the recurring dreams, the haunting ghosts- all of them coming together; to be expressed and typed away. How great it feels to watch them passing away and not have to do anything with them! So here I am to let them pass..not feel them, not react or even respond, not obligated to take action and not even care; just let it pass and watch and enjoy my new found indifference to them.

No comments: